- Users get easy access from the screen of a mobile device or desktop computer via an icon.
- Push notifications (short messages)
- No need to download and install
- Loading time is no longer than that of a website.
- The application works without an Internet connection.
- Interaction similar to a native application
- Always up-to-date content thanks to a new update process.
- Encrypted connection
- Detectable by search engines
- Easy to share.
Applications load quickly even with an unreliable or slow Internet connection, with the help of caching they are usable even without one.
Applications run extremely fast
This is a relatively new form of marketing that has been rapidly gaining popularity over the last two to three years. According to Forbes, 53% of marketing strategies are for the design and implementation of mobile applications, as part of the general ones for business development. Applications can be targeted at users for their personal use or internal, to improve the efficiency of staff in a company.