– Onpage SEO – direct work on programmer code, keywords and texts on the site
Optimization of web site
One of the most important things, once the site is ready, is to actually position it in search engines. One of the main factors for promoting a website and attracting more visitors is the so-called. SEO optimization. SEO, Search Engine Optimization, is a set of techniques that aim to rank a site well in the search engine results page of a search engine.
Internet users most often come across a site by following hyperlinks offered by search engines such as Google, Yahoo! or MSN Search (currently Bing). The better the SEO optimization for a site, the better it will be ranked in the search engine lists and the more visitors it will be. If a site with a perfect vision, but no one visits it, it will not be effective for business at all. In this regard, when a website is optimized for search engines, when entering keywords, it goes to the top positions and thus receives a much higher number of visits.
Many people rely on the promotion of their site on professional SEO optimization. Search engines use a number of factors to determine the relevance of a website.
We know how to do it. We have done it for dozens of sites, we will do it for ten times more and we will not stop giving a guarantee for success to our clients! And if your website is one of those, then your business is doomed to success.
How do we do it?
1. Perform a detailed analysis of your website
2. Prepare a plan to optimize the site
3. Perform optimization of the site
4. Site optimization support
5. Regular analysis of site visits and positions
– Offpage SEO – using optimization techniques outside the website – improving the number of links (links from other websites) to the site, domain, hosting and SEO Tools
– Video, viral and social marketing
– using Google Adwords to drive additional targeted traffic to your site and tripling of visits