Have you ever thought why why he no user visits to your company website or why you have queries through it? Believe it or not there are thousands of companies that crush competition in sales and orders just because they are on the first page in Google!
One of the most important things, once the site is ready, he is effectively positioned in the search engines. One of the main factors to promote a website and attract more visitors is called. SEO optimization. SEO Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, is a set of techniques aimed at better ranking site in search results page when searching for keywords in the search engine.
Internet users are most often found on a site by following links offered by search engines like Google, Yahoo! or MSN Search (now Bing). The better is SEO optimization for a website, the better will be its ranking in the lists of search engines and thus will be more visitors. If a site with perfect vision, but no one visited him he would not be at all effective for business. In this regard, when a website is optimized for search engines, for the entry of keywords it comes to higher positions and thus receive many more visits.
Many people rely on the promotion of the website in professional SEO services. Internet search engines use a number of factors to determine the importance of a website.
We know how to do it. We’ve done it dozens of websites, we will do it ten more times and will not stop to give a guarantee of success for your customers! And if your website is among those, then your business is doomed to success.
The Internet has many bad advice for positioning in search engines. Much of bad advice are sold and so the market further reinforces the myths about it. Since time is precious to everyone we know and you will not lose it with unnecessary talk. So to briefly introduce the optimization process:
1. Perform a detailed analysis of your website
2. Prepare a plan to optimize the site
3. Perform optimization of the site
– Onpage SEO – direct work on programmer code, keywords and texts on the site
– Offpage SEO – using optimization techniques outside the website – improving the number of links (links from other websites) to the site, domain, hosting and SEO Tools
– Video, viral and social marketing
– Paid campaigns – using Google Adwords to drive additional targeted traffic to your site and tripling of visits
4. Support the optimization of the site
5. Regular analysis of visits and views site