This quartet is undoubtedly at the heart of any marketing strategy
- Product or service
- The price (value) of this product. The price does not have to be monetary.
- Promotion of the product or service.
- The place and manner in which the product will be distributed.
But there is something missing in this quartet, and something essential! The most important thing is missing – People. Today, people are more connected than ever. This is the main element that distinguishes traditional from internet marketing. The element that defines markets:
- People decide if they like a product;
- People decide if they like the price of the product;
- People decide if they approve of his way of advertising (PR);
- People decide if the place (or way) to buy is convenient (
Maybe you already guess why online marketing is so crucial?
Through online marketing you have the opportunity to:
- Increase in market share
- Growth of your dividends
- Opportunity to open new markets and horizons for your business or organization
- Increase your audience with customers, suppliers, partners or people who talk about you or your business or organization
- Connection with the whole world of your business or organization
- 24h 7 days a week 365 days a year your online office or shop works for you
- Raise your image
- Round-the-clock PR for you and your business or organization